that will make your next move more fun than you ever thought possible.
- move during the last 1/2 of December. There is nothing like Christmas lights draped over piles of boxes to add some ambiance to your home.
- move just after your spouse has taken a new job. Best if your spouse is a bit of a workaholic and this job takes him/her out of state 2 weeks a month, returning home 1 week before the date of the move(and 4 days before Christmas)
- move during finals week. This is most effective if you or your spouse are in grad school. Unimaginable fun if your spouse is pursing the degree, AND has a new job 4000 miles away.
- move the week a wicked stomach virus is going around. 4 year olds can really get some impressive distance when they vomit at 2:39am.
- move the week it snows 5 out of 7 days. Really snows, enough to shovel the driveway, or 2 driveways if you are moving across town, a couple of times a day. (This last bit only has to happen 1 out of 5 days of snow, more fun than that might be too much to bear).